DFM flow meters are designed for measuring of diesel fuel consumption in engines of vehicles, boats, diesel generators, boilers, burners and other consumers of liquid fuel. Possible option – engine operating time control: total time and in various modes.
DFM flow meters are designed to measure the flow of liquid fuel in the car engines , river boats, tractors , locomotives, diesel - generators, as well as in boilers, burners and other liquid fuel consuming devices. DFM model range includes single- and dual-chamber ( differential) flow meters
There are several DFM models that differ in type of data transfer like interface DFM ( with the connector) , autonomous DFM ( with display to show information) , and hybrid DFM ( they have both display and interface output) . DFM can be used in temperate and cold climates
DFM are applied for:
· Recording the actual fuel consumption;
· Control the actual operational time of the machines;
· Rate setting of fuel consumption;
· Detection of fuel thefts;
· Monitoring in real-time and optimization of fuel consumption;
· Engine tests in fuel consumption.
Type Of DFM Engine Flow Meter :
- DFM 50 for fuel consumption : 1 - 50 l/ h
- DFM 100 for fuel consumption : 2 - 100 l/ h
- DFM 250 for fuel consumption : 5 - 250 l/ h
- DFM 400 for fuel consumption : 30 - 400 l/ h
DFM flow meter can operate in the following modes:
External power supply. The flow meter is powered from external source ( 10-50 V) , for example, from on-board vehicle power supply system.
Autonomous power supply ( flow meters with display) . The flow meter is powered by a built-in battery, there is no external power supply ( voltage below 10 V) . Flow meter works the same way as with external power supply, but the information is not given to the interface output. In this mode DFM can operate up to 2 years. If necessary, information can be viewed on the display .
|Payment Method||Telegraphic Transfer (T/T)|